The Powerful Play begins with a collection of seven music videos which accompany the jazzy-funky instrumentals off Mark's 2002 CD, "The FLESH & BLOOD Show" (performed under his MARQUIS pseudonym):CAN I HAVE A KISS?
BORN TO DIE
THE PAIN HELPS
LIVE TO CREATE
THE POWERFUL PLAY (2003 reprise)
The videos feature an assortment of his closest friends and family (such as Ryli Morgan, Tracy Ellis, Brinke Stevens and Rachelle Williams), and present Mark's own visions of love, life, lust, death, and the afterlife. "Living and Re-living The Powerful Play" is a short film that includes an in-depth interview with Mark himself, along with home video segments and behind-the-scenes footage.
- 7 music videos, written & directed by Mark:
"Can I Have A Kiss?" - "Born To Die" - "Victims" - "Money" - "The Pain Helps" - "Live To Create" - "The Powerful Play (2003 reprise)"
- "Living & Re-living The Powerful Play" - a 45-min. short film
- Cast interviews: Ryli Morgan, Tracy Ellis, Michael Hicks, Rachelle Williams & Patricia White
- short: "Rachelle's Top 10 B-Movie Moments"
- Rough cut of Mark's unfinished 2003 film, THE ZOMBIE ROOM